Meditation in Motion- T'ai Chi for all levels
T'ai Chi is a form of Chinese Martial Arts which promotes healing through soft, relaxing, and low impact movements. It has been shown to help reduce arthritis pain, as well as neck and back pain! Join instructor Bob Mason two mornings each week to improve your overall well-being!
Other benefits include:
1. Improved balance and coordination
2. Increased muscle strength
3. Improved concentration and focus
4. Reduced stress and lowered blood pressure
5. Increased breathing capacity
Classes are on Mondays and Fridays at the Buxton Town Hall from 10:00-11:30. The cost is $45 per session which covers space and instruction. Sessions are 12 weeks.
For more information, please email Nicole Welch at firstname.lastname@example.org!